PRIMUS Techsystems believes in integrity and security for the information that is made available or revealed by the user on the website. We also understands the importance of the nature of the information and the need for securing the same.
No information with PRIMUS Techsystems is therefore shared, in breach of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement with its customers/clients.
The user may visit the website without any prior intimation to PRIMUS Techsystems. However, in certain circumstances, PRIMUS Techsystems requires the user to disclose its identity. In such situation, you may be required to reveal your true and correct identity.
PRIMUS Techsystems does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the user with any third party except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances, where:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PRIMUS Techsystems under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help PRIMUS Techsystems communicate with you about offers from PRIMUS Techsystems and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We transfer information about you if PRIMUS Techsystems is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. For this you need to return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on PRIMUS Techsystems web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. PRIMUS Techsystems or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We follow reasonable security practices to protect the information of the user and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
PRIMUS Techsystems may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
PRIMUS Techsystems recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. PRIMUS Techsystems reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.